Week of June 16, 2013
The latest election law headlines taken from media outlets across the country during the week of June 16, 2013.
- National - Justices Block Law Requiring Voters to Prove Citizenship (The New York Times)
- National - Supreme Court Cites Bush v. Gore For The First Time Ever (TPMLivewire)
- National - Ted Cruz amendment would allow voter ID (Politico)
- Arizona, National - Details: Arizona v. Inter Tribal Council of Arizona, Inc. (SCOTUS Blog)
- Arizona, National - Supreme Court strikes down Arizona law requiring proof of citizenship to vote (NBC News)
- Minnesota - Most states have both early and no-excuse absentee balloting, but not Minnesota (MinnPost)
- National - IRS supervisor in D.C. checked on tea-party applications (The Seattle Times)
- National - The Next Citizens United? (Campaigns & Elections)
- National - Friends of Democracy to take on anti-campaign finance reform Dems and GOPs (New York Daily News)
Commentary on the latest developments in election law during the week of June 16, 2013.
Information & Analysis
Information and analysis on the latest developments in election law during the week of June 16, 2013.
Below is a list of important litigation documents that were added to our site during the week of June 16, 2013. For a complete list of documents for a particular case, please visit the respective case page. You can view all cases EL@M is following by visiting the Major Pending Cases.